Mabion is an organization open to new employees.
Among our candidates you can find mostly young professionals. Mabion is currently the only biopharma company in Poland, which creates competences in the biotechnology industry and educates specialists. Those who are the best work in the environment that supports careers development and today they are recognizable all over the world, realizing important projects for us.
The company is developing dynamically, what creates a space for you! Commitment and willingness to broaden the skills are valued by us in particular.
Recruitment policy in Mabion is conducted in a way that guarantees equal opportunities for all interested individuals in access to jobs. In particular, recruitment is held in respect to the following principles:
- sufficiently long recruitment time frames enabling all interested candidates to respond to the offer,
- recruitment advertisements available in various media (the biopharma media, the Internet, company website), which provides the access to job offers to a wider group of people potentially interested,
- no gender preferences in the job offers,
- the same criteria for all candidates, regardless gender or other legally protected characteristics, as well as general social views,
- no questions about family status, personal plans connected with starting a family or availability.
Recruitment process – a handbook for candidate
- Stay up to date!
All the job offers are included regularly on our web site in Career section.
- Check requirements
Read the job description and our expectations. If you decide to apply read carefully the instruction for filling the application (information about the description of an email, the necessary attachments, dates connected with recruitment etc.)
- Recruitment stages
The first stage of selection of candidates is the stage of the analysis of the application sent by email. We verify the fulfillment of formal requirements, including the completeness of the submitted documents and compliance of the candidate’s profile to the position offered. Because of the volume of applications, we are not able to respond to each candidate.
After the first stage of selection we contact with particular candidates, who are invited for the recruitment meeting. Selection for most of the positions includes two levels of assessment of a candidate – at the professional level and during job interview.
The results of the recruitment procedure are forwarded to candidates within one week – by email or by phone.
- Getting started in Mabion
After receiving information about the positive outcome of the recruitment procedure a candidate is sent for medical tests. The first day of the work takes place in our premises in Konstantynów Lodz, where the new employee participates in opening and specialized trainings. The next day is already a working day in a due department.